SLK Insurance Brokers Pvt. Ltd. is founded by Mrs. Menu Khurana who have more than 20 years of experience in general insurance business. The company is a safe place for the customers where they can find completely transparent insurance information, and a platform to search and compare policies, so they can easily buy what they are looking for. The company records all communications so that there would be a fair audit trail of who said what regarding a product as complicated as insurance.
What is Health Insurance?
Health Insurance is a kind of insurance that provides coverage the holder for health care expenses in the time of medical emergency. A medical plan chosen by the policy holder offers coverage for different expenses like surgical expenses, day-care expenses, and serious illness expenses etc.
What is a Health Insurance Policy?
A health insurance policy is a deal between the insurer and policyholder. In this, the insurance company provides coverage for healthcare expenses sustained by the insured. A health policy delivers the advantage of the return of medical expenses or cashless treatment declared in the health policy.
Top 10 Importance of Health Insurance Plans
- Health emergencies are not certain.
- Inactive lifestyles make people prone to diseases.
- Medical treatments have become quite costly in private hospitals.
- Expensive hospital bills simply drain out one’s savings.
- The health insurance plan provides instant coverage in the times of medical emergency.
- It also provides tax relaxation on premium under the section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Benefits of reimbursement.
- Benefits of cashless treatment
- Offers coverage to the insured family members.
- Helps policyholder against the exorbitant hospitalization expenses in case of an accident or illness.
Why Is It Important to Buy Health Insurance?
The main reason you require health insurance is to back your financial expenses and be able to meet the costly medical charges in India. There is about 15% medical rise in India over the past few years, and a health insurance plan helps people so they can easily pay expensive medical treatments, hospital bills etc.